Say What's Wrong and Make It Right is an easy to learn, hands-on approach to conflict resolution. This process encourages and develops responsibility, assertive communication, and problem-solving skills in children.
The Five-Step Process of Say What's Wrong and Make It Right is based on the beliefs that:
- Individuals have definite rights and responsibilities in communication and conflict resolution.
- The true nature of a conflict is discovered quickly when feelings are recognized and stated.
- Personal experiential involvement in solving the problem produces greater ability to empathize, cooperate, follow through, and solve conflicts responsibly.
- "Our total family communication has improved as a result of using "Say What's Wrong and Make It Right.' "
- "Even our youngest students are working toward talking through their problems rather than looking for an adult to solve them.
To schedule a presentation - contact us today at [email protected] or call (949)677-0743
TO BUY THE BOOK CLICK ON THE BOOK PURCHASE TAB AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE